Saturday, May 1, 2010

Leah's Recital and Last Shot of Holland

Okay, so I really should have planned this out better and wrote in blogging order, not chronological since all posts are going up today. Oi. You'll get the point.

Last weekend, Leah had a short recital. They had extra practices and special costumes - Leah was pretty excited about it. And she was perfect! She knew all her moves and of course looked like a princess. My little girl . . .


Finally, here is a last parting shot of Holland - this one was from the extreme back-roads trip along the dikes. I love how they line their roads with trees, it is just so visually appealing to me.


Next up is a trip to Italy for a couple of weeks. We are staying in a villa for a week in Tuscany, then go to the Cinque Terra (Italian Riviera) for a week after that. I know, please feel sorry for me ;)

Cheers,

Marc

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Leah looks so pretty! I wish we could have seen her in person this month!