Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy 2011 everybody!

I've been contemplating a new blog/website for the new year - we'll see what happens. Nothing new yet, and this blog definitely won't be going away. Either way, I'll keep you posted.

I decided to play around with my camera and flash, as well as one of the skylights upstairs with some of the kids' new "toys". While we were in England, Ian developed a fascination with Chess. I have NO idea where that came from, but he had a blast playing Chess on my computer. So while we were exploring some of the towns, we came across a couple of chess sets that were very cool. This one is from the Portobello Road Market:



While we were in Wales, we found this cute Tic-Tac-Toe game. So far Leah has loved playing it - especially when she beats me!


I hope this New Year brings you lots of health and happiness. It is shaping up to be an eventful year for us. A short trip to the States this early spring (for me) - followed by a move in late spring/early summer (for all of us). Again, I'll keep you posted. Enjoy 2011! We will . . .

Marc

No comments: